[At-Large] gTLD Review Group decisions regarding the comments on objection grounds on the ".book" application by Amazon EU s.a.r.l

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Aug 9 11:53:01 UTC 2012

On 9 Aug 2012, at 11:43, Dev Anand Teelucksingh wrote:

> However, given the concepts raised regarding the availability of 2nd
> level domains under gTLDs has policy implications that impacts
> individual Internet end users, the gTLD RG recommends that the issues
> raised be referred to the At-Large new gTLD Working Group
> (https://community.icann.org/x/8Yoi) for discussion and possible
> policy recommendations.

Within the At-Large New gTLD Working Group, Evan has already asked that generic word private TLDs be added as an issue the ANgWG discuss further.  I am assuming this specific case can fall under that category.  Is that ok?

I have added the text quoted above as a note on that entry in the work table <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Rollout+Issues>.  Please let me know if there is more action required at this time.

thanks

avri