[At-Large] RES: Fifth Regional Preparatory Meeting for the Internet Governance Forum, Bogota, Columbia

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Fri Aug 3 13:06:17 UTC 2012

Tks Andres for that information!
Sylvia

-----Mensagem original-----
De: at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome de Andrés Piazza
Enviada em: viernes, 03 de agosto de 2012 00:44
Para: At-Large Worldwide
Assunto: Re: [At-Large] Fifth Regional Preparatory Meeting for the Internet
Governance Forum, Bogota, Columbia

Dear All,

I was just about to send this call to LACRALO, but did not want to confuse
with my LACNIC Hat on that list (then, Fatima forwarded my email).

I would strongly recommend At Large people to apply. The event is trying to
raise the highest amount of resources in order to display them in financial
support for attendees.

Warmest Regards,

Andrés Piazza

*Andrés Piazza*