[At-Large] New GNSO WebSite - Working Groups - new ALAC Web

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu May 24 08:16:37 UTC 2012

Dear all,

with the launch of the new GNSO Web Site, there are easy to navigate
dedicated pages all linked from a single starting point on:
http://gnso.icann.org/group-activities/active-groups.htm

You'll find several WGs of particular interest to our community and I
invite you to navigate those, reminding you that for the vast majority
of them, we are very welcome to take part in the WGs. Indeed, the
At-Large community has members in several WGs already.

I think you'll all agree that this new Web site is a success already
thanks to its ease of navigation.

ICANN IT & Web are now working at designing the new At-Large/ALAC Web site.
If you would like to be interviewed by the Team, please be so kind to
email staff at atlarge.icann.org
The telephone interview should take no more than around an hour.

Best regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD