[At-Large] [WHOIS-WG] Fwd: WHOIS Policy Review Team Final Report

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 15 16:09:34 UTC 2012

Dear Avri,

On 15/05/2012 17:04, Avri Doria wrote :
> Well, 3 out of how many SOI?  But it its a start. Congratulaions  on leading the way by following GNSO procedures on their open working groups. And I am glad to hear that ALAC its going to submit itself to such transparency.  I think it will help with ALAC credibility.  Once we have SOIs from all ALAC and RALO leaders we will all be able to see the truth of the issue for ourselves.

I am glad you're happy about this. ICANN IT is currently working with
the ALAC to duplicate the semi-automated SOI system which was developed
for the GNSO, the aim being to extend SOIs to all who partake in leading
At-Large working group.
In the meantime, transparency is being kept thanks to an interim set of
pages on:
https://community.icann.org/x/t67bAQ

Kind regards,

Olivier