[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] GigaOM article : Louis Vuitton asks for SOPA-like seizure of hundreds of websites

Bill Silverstein icann-list at sorehands.com
Tue May 15 02:41:17 UTC 2012

Karl,
  Owners of properties information are a matter of public record in this
county. In most states the identities of the owners of corporations are
public record. Fictitiously named businesses are a matter of public
record. Even if the owners' address of all the above are not listed, in
most cases, the identity of the person who is authorized to receive
service of process are available.

  You also ignore that in a majority of the smaller crimes, that law
enforcement will not do anything about it unless handed a nice tidy
package
with a bow on it.