[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] GigaOM article : Louis Vuitton asks for SOPA-like seizure of hundreds of websites

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue May 15 00:38:54 UTC 2012

Karl:
So you're not so happy that in the RT's construct, standing to contest is
not granted to other than those groups or classes now  enumerated.

I should think the RT's  major concern is vested in the term
 'enforceable'.  Maybe what we need to do is contest a broader/fuller
meaning of the term 'enforceable' and petition for unnamned classes to be
added and given standing, no?

Best,
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels