[At-Large] [lac-discuss-en] Public Board Meeting - the Update for Prague

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue May 1 22:54:40 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I indeed had been asked about this and forwarded an enquiry to the ALAC
working list.
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac/2012/002011.html

But I was not able to get back to the Board with the views of our
community (rather than my own views) before their announcement. I had no
idea they were going to proceed without a proper consultation with the
community.

Kind regards,

Olivier

--