[At-Large] NTIA - Legally Enforceable Code of Conduct on Consumer Privacy

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 21:27:32 UTC 2012

The NTIA [An agency of the U.S. DoC] is seeking comments on the issues that
will help it to decide whether the time for enforceable codes of conduct on
consumer privacy is now and,  if so, what are the procedures required to
develop such codes.   Here's the notice:
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/federal-register-notice/2012/multistakeholder-process-develop-consumer-data-privacy-codes-conduct

Its open until March 26, 2012.

Maybe we should extract some elements of our WHOIS Statement and adopt them
for comments?
- Carlton