[At-Large] Proposed ALAC statement on reserved names for the IOC and Red Cross

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Sun Mar 4 18:27:16 UTC 2012

All,

I am not sure I can post to this list, but if I can, I just want to note for the record that this statement by Evan is completely contrary to the position taken by the ALAC member on the Drafting Team.  Perhaps you should all coordinate to get the full story here because there are a number of assumptions built into this statement that may not be true or were already addressed by the GAC and others who are experts in this area.

I am not trying to discourage you from making a statement, but just trying to make sure the statement is fact-based.

Thanks.