[At-Large] [lac-discuss-es] [WHOIS-WG] At-Large Whois Briefing call

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 21:32:28 UTC 2012

Dear Raquel:
To answer your question, no, I would not recommend it for the webinar. This
has a purely info/knowledge dissemination objective, not analysis.

Suffice to say, participation in this webinar might position everyone to
better assimilate the issues covered in the WHOIS RT Review and develop
more insight on the draft Statement for their comments.

The Statement has been up for comment for awhile now and as you can see,
we've had but one on the wiki and a related other on the WHOIS-WG list; I
responded to the one on the list.

We anticipate additional comments when that opportunity comes in the ALAC
Policy Update discussions at CR.

Kind regards,
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels