[At-Large] [WHOIS-WG] Uncle Sam on Personal Data Privacy

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:59:57 UTC 2012

Yes indeed, Sala.  The WH seems to be giving a fulsome endorsement of the
MSM policy development framework ala ICANN.

One might even stretch the envelope a little and say that this WH, in
context, seemingly favours context-sensitive use of personal data and not a
blanket repudiation!

- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799