[At-Large] History of Internet and Internet Governance: Events in Chennai region

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:29:40 UTC 2012

Dear Victor, Carlton

Thank you for your good wishes. The events fell in place around Olivier's
trip and we could do this all because he was willing to stay on for a day
or two more, willing to move around on road, and said yes to everything we
wanted to arrange.

Would be a good idea for ICANN / At Large leaders to indicate their travel
schedules in advance for local At Large Structures to organize talks in
around the location of their travel. :)  Perhaps we could begin this by
posting info on the mailing list on a Travel thread, or create a wiki page
to post availability during travel, or embed a common calender in the wiki
to show who is travelling where, and when.

Sivasubramanian M

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Victor NDONNANG <ndonnang at isoc-cameroon.org