[At-Large] RES: China and Personal Data Protection

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Sat Feb 4 15:21:07 UTC 2012

Looks like Chinese legal framework is very close to ours, with  thousand
laws and regulation ( sometimes even conflicting one to another).  At my
first time in federal government we compiled all laws and regulations
regarding export and import and approved a single large law including all
aspects in use at the time, solving conflicts etc. Digital era I believe
needs to make similar task here to clean up the scattered rules. The problem
is the need of a lawyers in that Export/import area drop for more than 10
times. So digital lawyers may be lobbying to avoid such move.
 Kisses