[At-Large] Notice of Motion: update to ALAC advice on gTLDs

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:11:18 UTC 2011

Indeed Adam  =>  the words  "We agree with and support the expedient
introduction of new gTLDs,
especially those offering support for IDNs.... .... ... ."  from our
 Mexico 2009 At-Large Summit Declaration and similar words have integral in
ALAC Statements,  Notes, Interventions, Reports Comments (to various Calls
for Public Comments and in other Fora) over and over again  since Interim
ALAC  days  in 2003 => a point perhaps also worth noting  by the ALAC
Members  as they debate this "issue"

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)