[At-Large] a non-report on new gTLD

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Dec 15 15:21:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

This does not see to be very Outreach-like to me.

It this perhaps another ICANN meaning inversion (aka newspeakism) where outreach means, you are welcome to contact Us.

At the very least they should send notice of any changes to the list of 'outreach' events, to the At-Large Worldwide list that I expect has  members from most all ALSes as subscribers.

Sad, really,

avri