[At-Large] WHOIS must die

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Sat Nov 26 01:01:11 UTC 2011

> Ah contradiction rather than debate - have you seen the Monty Python
> sketch about this?
>
> I'll give you an assignment - show me the record in the public archives
> that shows the controlling beneficial ownership of the property known as
> "Martin's Beach" near Half Moon Bay California.

Oh, OK.  You're arguing that since there is one instance in which the
required owner information in real estate registries isn't there, the
whole idea of asking for any owner information at all is a waste of time.

I've noticed at least one time in the past when you've made an argument
that was factually wrong, hence ...

Bye.