[At-Large] Issue Report on Thick Whois

Christopher Wilkinson cw at christopherwilkinson.eu
Tue Nov 22 16:17:24 UTC 2011

Good afternoon:

I must say that I am inclined towards Evan's point of view.
The "thick" Whois model was initially developed to correct the
mistakes of the NSI/VSGN era.
It is still valid. It is used for most gTLDs and for ccTLDs.

I am not convinced that it is time to change.

I shall read other contributions to this thread with interest.

Regards,

CW