[At-Large] BBC News: .wales and .cymru internet domain names find support

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Thu Nov 10 22:07:43 UTC 2011

The essential difference between a ccTLD and a GTLD is the fact that ccTLD's don't have to invest such a huge amount to start, even not when running the TLD there is no obligation to pay yearly fees to ICANN. This is totally different for the GTLD. So, it is in favor of ICANN to accept the Welsh application as it would bring in some money.

My cent of perception ...

Rudi Vansnick
President - CEO
——————————————— Internet Society Belgium  —————————————————
President - CEO                      Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick at isoc.be            Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32
Dendermondesteenweg 143        B-9070 Destelbergen  BELGIUM
www.internetsociety.be       "The Internet is for everyone"

Op 10-nov-2011, om 22:51 heeft Carlton Samuels het volgende geschreven: