[At-Large] Webcast: INET Bucharest – Nov 9 0800 UTC

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Nov 10 07:08:17 UTC 2011

It's archived at http://bit.ly/inetbucharestarchive

If nothing else, take a look at Internet Society COO Walda Roseman in the
opening remarks talking about engagement. (apologies for poor audio).

Couple of great keynotes there too. Neelie Kroes (2nd session) and Florin
Talpes.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 1:59 AM, Sivasubramanian M <isolatedn at gmail.com>wrote:

> Olivier
>

> I missed the previous messages, saw this one, and thought that the INet is
> from today, because you said you were to arrive yesterday afternoon...
>
> How did it go?
>

> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Thanks for this, Joly.
> >
> > Just to let everyone know, I'll be physically there this afternoon.
> > (currently in transit)
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Olivier
> >
> > On 09/11/2011 09:38, Joly MacFie wrote :
> > > This event is now underway and we have a good looking webcast. Neelie
> > > Kroes, EU Commissioner for Digital Agenda is speaking right now.
> > >
> > > joly

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com