[At-Large] eG8 Forum

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu May 19 08:57:47 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I see that there is indeed support for an ALAC statement!
A statement about the defence of the multi-stakeholder model is indeed
possible. I would suggest that this needs to be no more than one
paragraph - time is of the essence. Is anyone volunteering to put
together a first draft?
Also - does anyone have an idea about the channel through which we
should send this statement and to whom?
Kind regards,

Olivier Crépin-Leblond