[At-Large] eG8 Forum

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri May 13 21:24:03 UTC 2011

Thanks for the info update, Joly.  Much obliged.

A thought.  Given the themes and their intersection with certain global
internet governance matters, I would have thought that the issues
surrounding connecting the next billion might be of interest, no?

However, given the locale of the majority of the 'next billion' to connect,
maybe this topic might not resonate in the eG8 forum?

Do you suppose the eG8 organizers would wish to hear opinions from this
group?

Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799