[At-Large] Depository (was Re: Privacy and domain abuse vs the IP constituency)

Christian de Larrinaga cdel at firsthand.net
Mon May 9 18:42:06 UTC 2011

<rant>viva telecoms, viva ITU termination rates, viva secret bilateral deals, viva networks dipping their cut into everything you do.

or IPv6

take your pick

Incidentally how many of us sit behind 32bit IPv4 address gateways today? If it hasn't happened yet it probably isn't a good idea. That doesn't support the argument that it is a going to be a good idea into the future. </rant>

Christian