[At-Large] [NA-Discuss] ICANN Generic Top-Level Domains (gTLD) Oversight Hearing

Karl Auerbach karl at cavebear.com
Mon May 2 19:29:17 UTC 2011

On 05/02/2011 11:54 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

> Seems a rather one sided set of witnesses.  I guess they know what opinion they want to hear.

For most hearings *anyone* can submit a statement.  (A concise and short
statement will usually have more impact.  I know from my own experience
that these things are sometimes read and even sometimes have effect.)

The period to submit such statements often extends past the date for
oral testimony.

So if anyone has something to say - check the committee/subcommittee
website and perhaps the door is still open.

	--karl--