[At-Large] ALAC/At‐Large Improvements Project Plan

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Apr 1 13:53:04 UTC 2011

Hello Danny,

On 01/04/2011 14:26, Danny Younger wrote :
> The ALAC/At-Large Improvements Project Plan was scheduled for completion by March 2011.  When will the final work product be available for public comment?

Drafting the final report is currently in progress. The surge of work
(comments, document drafting etc.) we all faced during and in the weeks
after the San Francisco meeting has temporarily side-tracked the
Improvements Plan but all Working Teams (WT) have now been contacted by
Seth Greene who will work with them to draft a Final Report in the next
few weeks. Once a draft is ready, Seth will organize "one-off" calls in
which each WT can review its section of the final report.
I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Olivier

--