[At-Large] U.S. seizure of .ORG domain name

Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:08:43 UTC 2011

This is Unspeakable!!!
It is commonly knowledge that No one Nation or State should interfere with events beyond its boundaries - unfortunately there are no boundaries when it comes to the Internet.
Internet-based businesses are lucrative yes! It is time a Government to change/review its Customs/Revenue Collection systems not to take actions that affect the rest of the Internet communities.
The GAC should see into this to avoid similar attacks to such a neutral media.
Time for a Change is overdue on this.