[At-Large] U.S. seizure of .ORG domain name

Bill Silverstein icann-list at sorehands.com
Thu Feb 3 07:12:37 UTC 2011

I have objections to ICE and their reliability.

1. Ice fails to attempt to enforce immigration laws that they are required
to enforce, such as employer inspections.

2. That it seems as though ICE ignores the principles of due process. That
the US government talks about, and even preaches, individual rights.
However, they have violated the law regarding individual rights (See
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110202/03320812922/eff-finds-evidence-over-40000-intelligence-violations-fbi-since-911.shtml).

I don't object to proper, court supervised process - ie. a lawsuit and
resulting seizure.