[At-Large] RES: Proposed statement of the ALAC regarding the current situation in Egypt

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:37:30 UTC 2011

Dear Olivier,

Your draft is a good start but I agree with Avri and Eric's statement.

Perhaps we can incorporate a paragraph that addresses the lacuna created on
the Internet by the Egyptian Government's actions and highlights that such
actions not only create network instability and go against human rights, but
primarily hurt the Egyptian economy and the World's confidence in the
Interim Government.

Regards

Cintra Sooknanan