[At-Large] Impressions from the Whois-Review

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 21:48:32 UTC 2011

Corporations and their proxies may be allowed to deceitfully register domains, but that doesn't mean people don't notice, and complain about it:

http://blog.consumerwebwatch.org/2008/12/animal_planetclorox_frog_site.html

http://blog.consumerwebwatch.org/2007/07/why_the_hon_code_is_worthless.html#more

for instance.

The system is broken all the way around.