[At-Large] A huge day for Internet in Tunisia

Cintra Sooknanan cintra.sooknanan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 02:27:34 UTC 2011

Dear Khaled,

I wish you, Tijani and our other Tunisian friends strength and courage in
these times. It is unfortunate that the situation had to reach to this
breaking point in order for politicians to listen and change to be
forthcoming.

The latest trend has been for Governments (in several regions) to pass
legislation to restrict media and erode privacy, this is a sad example of
how the citizenry are forced to react. I sincerely wish all Governments will
reflect on Tunisia tonight and let us pray that stability is returned and
promises kept.

You are in my thoughts

Cintra Sooknanan