[At-Large] Letter, ICANN Board/GAC intersessional meeting on gTLDs: Open to Observers?

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 15:29:22 UTC 2011

Hi Adam:
Due consideration was given in the ALAC Ex-Com this past week and I'm sure
the Chair of ALAC will announce a perspective from the ALAC soon.

Speaking as a generic At-Large member, I have indicated my support for
observer status to interested parties several days ago.

I share the perspective in the reasoning posted on the CircleID website by
Antony Van Couvering.

Cheers,
Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround