[At-Large] Fwd: ATRT Final report and recommendations as sent to the ICANN Board.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 23:21:50 UTC 2010

In advance of more formal publication of the attached document please find,
FYI, the Final Report and Recommendations of the Accountability
and Transparency Review Team sent a short while ago to the ICANN Board...

Staff can be post this to our usual announce and relevant lists please and
insert it in the ATRT Wiki page we set up at the beginning of this process.

It has been my honor and privilege to serve as your ALAC representative on
this inaugural ATRT post AoC;  I also trust you will be well satisfied with
the outcomes we were able to establish, and see this as an important
foundation for the work of the next ATRT and in the improvement of ICANN's
A&T...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)