[At-Large] At-Large Digest, Vol 29, Issue 31

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 12:18:35 UTC 2010

Just to add to resolutions and charity work in this new year,

Vladimir Putin Orders Russian Government to Switch to Free Software by 2015:

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has signed a government order
that lays out the groundwork for the transition of federal bodies and
agencies to use free software, including Linux, by 2015.

http://mashable.com/2010/12/27/vladimir-putin-free-software-by-2015/

;o)

Happy New Year all!

Fouad