[At-Large] 9th Circuit Court ruling on ICANN Contract.

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Dec 22 19:47:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

I said a request brought after due process; i.e. a court order.

And if they do blow off a court order, I am sure there are consequences.

But you are right, the only proxy services I deal with are the ones that protect my personal privacy.  And as a user of there services I sincerely hope they only respond to court orders.  Not that I believe I do anything illegal but I do want to make sure my sites are private except in so far as I out myself.

a.