[At-Large] Election Call for ALAC Liaisons to serve from Dec 2010 to ICANN AGM 2011

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 2 13:36:13 UTC 2010

Nominations remain open until Dec. 6 and in any
case, for Liaison there is no formal membership
criteria. According to the rules
(https://st.icann.org/data/workspaces/alac/attachments/rules_of_procedure:20100927224805-0-31225/original/AL-2007-1-1-Rev11%20AL%2357AE78.pdf),
there are a number of criteria (Rules 4, 5) that
includes "They shall normally be persons who are
current or former members of the ALAC, or are
anyway familiar with the activities and functioning of ICANN and of the ALAC".

Alan