[At-Large] At-Large Director Selection

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Nov 18 23:24:23 UTC 2010

I would like to call your attention to the ongoing selection of the
first voting At-Large member of the ICANN Board of Directors.

I have the honour of being one of the candidates and I strongly
recommend that all At-Large participants carefully review the
biographies and the answers which all three candidates have posted in
reply to questions asked by all five RALOs, and participate in the
selection process in whatever manner is being used within your RALO.
Everything can be found by first going to
https://community.icann.org/display/DirCan/At-Large+Director+Candidate-Community+Forum+-+11.10.

You can also find all of my answers consolidated in a single page at
https://community.icann.org/display/DirCan/Consolidated+Answers+to+Questions+-+Alan+Greenberg.

Alan