[At-Large] [EURO-Discuss] Community call with Board Director Candidates: Recordings now available

Andrés Piazza andrespiazza at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:10:32 UTC 2010

I wasn't at the call, but very aware about the statements, profile and
recordings.

Also, as RALO leader, the responsability is harder because we need to make
sure that the ALSs at least had a the chance to provide an opinion regarding
the candidates.

I don't feel so confortable about people watching how much information do I
read or hear about candidates, specially when I am working in At Large since
2006 and knowing Alan, Sebastien and Pierre (a little less) since then.

Regards,

Andrés

2010/11/18 Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>

> I did not participate in the call at all on account muty day job compels me
> make a living.   In any event, I will read the transcripts.
>
> Now, unless one of these candidates were to be booked tomorrow for one or
> other of being of unsound mind or insentient, I should think one would
> hardly expect - or insist - that what was said on that call be the single
> decisive factor when a vote is called.
>
> ...one swallow doth not a summer make.....
>
> Best,
> Carlton
>
> ==============================
> Carlton A Samuels
> Mobile: 876-818-1799
> Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround
>

> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 2:52 AM, Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Curiosity:
> > What percentage of those who have a vote, participated in the call?
> > And what percentage from each of the regions?
> >
> > a.

*Andrés Piazza*
www.andrespiazza.com