[At-Large] [] Community call with Board Director Candidates: Recordings now available

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Nov 18 17:15:41 UTC 2010

On 18 November 2010 12:01, Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have already inquired on that Evan  and have got that on an Agenda  (with
> some other issues)  to discuss with NomCom incoming and outgoing
>  Leadership
> and staff as  some matters  on that  conversation might effect EURegion
>  and
> the other (this matter) NARegion  I'v e also asked for you to be invited
> join in...  Wolf and Olivier  have already been looking at doodle
> options...
> So if you have not as yet been contacted by staff please let me know...

Thanks for the inquiry, Cheryl.

I haven't heard from anyone yet. My own request had been sent to  Joette
Youkhanna, who I believe(d) to be ICANN support staff for the NomComm, CC'd
to Wolfgang (NomCom chair) and Eduardo (the NARALO-selected NomCom member),
however that request was not sent very long ago.

- Evan