[At-Large] ICANN Board Nomination

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Sep 14 15:00:07 UTC 2010

Board payment is a difficult issue. In several not for profit organizations
board member are receiving only by the days they fully dedicated to the
organizations, (as happened to representatives and senators when they are
called to participate during off days in a special meeting) and this would
happen only during the meetings ( normally work starts on Saturday and ends
at night at next Friday), and during the retreats.
That the only occasions I can see remuneration for the board be approved
while the organization is under the not for profit organization status &
under California legal framework. They are compensate for their time. Some
organizations also pays for the travelling days in a reduced basis.

 Best

 Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados & IT Trend
 Alameda Santos 1470 cjs 1407/8