[At-Large] ICANN Board Nomination

John R. Levine johnl at iecc.com
Fri Sep 10 00:22:35 UTC 2010

> I am not sure if I understood - are you saying there is an special rule in
> California that allows not for profit organization to pay their board
> members let's say  2 minimum local salaries, as something else not
> considered real compensation of these members?

No, that was just Franck's suggestion of how much to pay.

Am I really the only person ever to have looked at the California
not-for-profit law?  It's on the web, it's not hard to find, and it quite
clearly says that the board of a non-profit such as ICANN can set the pay
of its board members.

R's,
John