[At-Large] On the Nom Com selections

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Thu Sep 9 09:01:13 UTC 2010

Thanks Evan, Roberto, Khaled, Siva, Raj, Ralph, Patrick, Siranush, Carlos, Carlton, Elisabeth, Vanda, Cheryl and all the other I am sure they are thinking about it.
I decided not to send another to each of you and to the list to not overload your mail box.
I am confident that with your help we will be able to continue our work for the good of Internet and the end-users.
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet
sebastien at bachollet.com
+33 6 07 66 89 33