[At-Large] ICANN 2010 Nominating Committee Announces Selections

Elisabeth Porteneuve elisabeth.porteneuve at latmos.ipsl.fr
Wed Sep 8 14:28:30 UTC 2010

Greetings,

As a matter of fact Erika Mann is no longer member of the European
Parliement.
She was a MEP until July 2009, doing a very good job, her good-bye is here
http://erikamann.com/themen/Europawahl2009Spezial/Good%20bye

ICANN Bylaws (still) forbid to have governments sitting on ICANN Board ...
http://www.icann.org/en/general/bylaws.htm Article VI, Section 4.1

Congratulations to all.

Not many selected people continue to communicate or debate over email list,
may I express a wish the new team will show up here and there.

Elisabeth Porteneuve