[At-Large] facebook vote

Patrick Vande Walle patrick at vande-walle.eu
Mon Aug 30 09:30:23 UTC 2010

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 05:16:07 -0400, Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com>
wrote:
>> Which of the following should be the URL of the At-Large Facebook fan
> page?
>> Please vote for URLs in order of preference with 1 (the first click made)
>> being your first choice, 2 your second and 3 your third.
>>

> Althouigh only ALAC members get to vote on this, I think the rank-and-file
> could do well to make their preferences known.
>
> Personally,  by a thin margin, I will take #2  - all lower case - over #1. I
> don't like #3 at all,

As I mentioned on the ALAC internal list, the job would be best handled
by people knowledgeable about search engine positioning, etc.
ICANN webmasters or communications department come to mind.

AFAIK, we have none of that specific knowledge in the ALAC, and have
more important issues to handle.

Patrick Vande Walle