[At-Large] ICANN Board Nomination

Franck Martin franck.martin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:07:24 UTC 2010

Rules like x times minimum wage in California, allows to make the pay simple and not escalating by self serving board members.

Also, he does not stop anyone on the board to refuse the compensation, for various reason.

I support the idea of the board to be compensated for their work, if it allows the ability to bring more candidates to the positions.

Don't forget, at the moment, if I'm correct the board members are reimbursed their costs to be on the board (trip+hotel+meal).