[At-Large] ICANN Board Nomination

Andres Piazza andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:39:05 UTC 2010

I am jumping a little late, maybe.

I wan't to agree with Evan's opinions in both past emails.

Also, we have our own process in At Large, there was a Bottom Up discussion in order to come up with that.
 Maybe it is not the greatest process but I believe that could be useful to determine who could be the "best advocate" for At Large at the Board.

Regards,

Andrés Piazza