[At-Large] ICANN Board Nomination

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 12:20:09 UTC 2010

In benefit of everybody it would be very helpfully if  somebody can make a summary about:

1. The position and profile
2. The period to serve
3. The process to nominate
4. How is the board now. I mean from a profile and geographic point of view
5. Who can nominate and the deadline to do it
6. Some other info

Some help on this can facilitate the understanding of the whole process and update our own info on this issue.

Carlos Vera
Ecuador

Mensaje enviado desde mi terminal BlackBerry® de Porta