[APAC-Discuss] RECORDED / NOW OPEN: 2023 Call for At-Large Leadership Positions

Yesim Saglam yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Mon Apr 24 10:11:09 UTC 2023

Dear Ali,

Thank you for sending your Statement of Interest as well as updating your At-Large SOI page.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Sağlam

From: Ali AlMeshal <dralialmeshal at gmail.com>
Date: 20 April 2023 Thursday 21:12
To: Yesim Saglam <yesim.nazlar at icann.org>
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>, APAC-Discuss <apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: RECORDED / NOW OPEN: 2023 Call for At-Large Leadership Positions

Dear APRALO community, thank you, Amir, for nominating me to APRALO VC.
I accept it with honor; as you may know, I have served APRALO previously as vice chair and NomCom Delegate. Having said that, I would like to continue my engagement with various aspects of work within our RALO and At-Large. I have managed and coordinated two APRALO Mentoring Programs with leadership team support, which is an excellent opportunity for many to develop leadership potential. With such long experience and knowledge built through the ICANN/DNS journey, I have much to give back and support our continued efforts to get more engagement with our interested ALSs.

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

ICANN - APRALO's NomCom Delegate

Bahrain Internet Chapter - Vice Chair

Professional Public speaker in ICT and Digital Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com<mailto:dralialmeshal at gmail.com>