[APAC-Discuss] Resignation letter

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:16:21 UTC 2022

Lianna, may I complement you on your sensible, and accountable decisions
and rationalism, with regards to sensible and workable, distribution and
focus of your much valued and appreciated volunteer efforts.

I also know that you will be an able peer support for whomever follows you
in the role of APRALO Vice Chair...

You have as always set an excellent example for others...

Regards and respect

Cheryl