[APAC-Discuss] Resignation

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Sun May 16 10:25:10 UTC 2021

Dear APRALO Community

Based on the inputs received from Staff as well as the APRALO Leadership
team, here is an update:

1. I would like to thank Nadira for her contributions to the APRALO
community in the past and would like to request her to continue to remain
an active member of APRALO. Her resignation from the position of Vice-Chair
is accepted as of 12 May 2021.

2. Section 5.7. of our Rules of Procedure states that:

*5.7.  If a vacancy occurs, a replacement for the remainder of the term
shall be selected at an Extraordinary Meeting.*

3. We will be convening an Extraordinary Meeting for the selection of a
Vice-Chair for the reminder of Nadira's term (until 2022 AGM) once the
current election cycle is over, sometime during June-July 2021.

With kind regards

satish