[APAC-Discuss] CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2021 ALAC, RALO AND ALAC DELEGATES TO THE NOMCOM

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:36:44 UTC 2021

*Please do read the below*

*Process for **APRALO **Nominations: *

The following process must be followed for APRALO nominations:

   1. Nominations, including self-nominations, *must* be made directly to
   the apac-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org list. Any current subscriber to
   this list can make nominations.
   2. Nominators *must* also post the nomination at the 2021 ALAC and RALO
   Elections, Selections and Appointments Wiki Workspace
   <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2021+ALAC+and+RALO+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments>
   directly, *or* by sending a mail to At-Large staff;
   3. A nominee who opts to accept his/her nomination *must* do so by
   replying directly to the said mailing list, with a copy to At-Large
   staff, <staff at atlarge.icann.org> and *must* complete or update their
   Statement of Interest (see: At-Large New SOIs Workspace
   <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+New+SOIs+Workspace>).

   4. *Apart from the nomination and the acceptance, additional messages
   to the said mailing list expressing support for any candidate** are not
   required*; and
   5. For accepted nominations, candidates should also share a brief
   statement explaining their suitability to the said mailing list with a copy
   to At-Large staff.