[APAC-Discuss] Request to join APRALO mailing list

Shah Rahman shah.zahidur at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:08:04 UTC 2021

Dear Concern,

I am interested to join APRALO mailing list. Joining this group I want to
know more details of my regional activities of ICANN. I'm an end user of
Internet , living in Bangladesh. However my professional working area also
in Internet domain industry. Moreover I belongs to the member of ISoC
Bangladesh chapter.

Upon participation this list will help me explore diverse knowledge and
regional updates.

Please consider my interest to subscribe  this mailing list.

With Regards
Shah Zahidur Rahman